[Mccoypottery-talk] Mc finds!!!!

Tom teedub@gamewood.net
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 23:55:35 -0500

Chiquita, I didn't find the pot pourri burner.
I did find several McCoy cookie jars cheap.
I found the upside down panda #210 and the black cookstove CJ both inder $2=
0 each!!!!!
I found several repro's cheap, but I didn't buy any repros!!!!
I found a 10" pink and blue mixing bowl, they were asking 90.00 for that!!!=
!!!
Needless to say I left it!!!!!!!!!
I hit several yard sales and an estate sale that was a joke!!!!!
They had a bunch of junk, litterally!!!!
Anyway, anyone else have goood finds?
Tell me, I wanna here about em!!!!!
Tom