[Mccoypottery-talk] Repros???

Cocamojo40@aol.com Cocamojo40@aol.com
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 09:20:32 EST

It seems as though many of you have been collecting McCoy for quite awhile.
Do you have any tips for a "newbie" regarding spotting reproductions -
especially with cookie jars? Will repros still have the same markings (such as USA and
a number) on the bottom? I've spotted McCoy cookie jars at various auctions
and sales, but I'm so hesitant to buy because I don't know a repro from the
real McCoy!
Thanks!
Jodi