[Mccoypottery-talk] to all McCoy lovers: please read. thanks

Jennifer Smith capriherb@dialupnet.com
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 22:00:43 -0500

Oops!  Sorry List, that was meant to go to Mark privately.  I guess it was
okay for others to read, but Mark, it was meant in all sincerity for you!
And Quita, I love that saying!

Jennifer Smith
Hull full of Ohio Pottery and Glassware
Capriherb Farm
Baltimore Ohio
http://www.rubylane.com/shops/OhioPottery/
GO BUCKS!!!!
-----Original Message-----
From: mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com
[mailto:mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com]On Behalf Of
McQuita@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 9:48 PM
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] to all McCoy lovers: please read. thanks

In a message dated 11/25/2003 9:45:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
capriherb@dialupnet.com writes:

  Hang in there.  If it weren't for the lows in life, the high's would never
  be appreciated!

Jennifer (and all of you) I have an embroidered piece on my wall at work
showing a rainbow...(which I love) and the saying is "the heart would have
no rainbows, if the eyes had no tears "  I believe it's from an old Indian
saying..Life is full of challenges  for all of us...Hang in there.