[Mccoypottery-talk] Holiday Season Approaches

Trey Triggs trey2558@yahoo.com
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 21:32:36 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

--------------Boundary-00=_CIWXRN00000000000000

I am trying to get back to reality (test results for my mom are next Monday,
not yesterday), but wanted to wish everyone, from my family to yours, a
great and thankful Thanksgiving.  No matter how challenging the year gets,
Thanksgiving is a time for my family to think about what we have.  Life
would be boring if it was a Merry-Go-Round (easier and painless, but boring)
 unless it comes to those counterfeit pieces which gets my blood boiling.=
=20
With my family, we have each other and our beliefs.=0D
=0D
Although I've only been on this group for about six months, the knowledge
and relationships I've developed has been great.  I'm kind of loud about
certain topics (as I'm sure you have figured out), but I appreciate the
learning that has happened here -- I'm indebted forever.  We have to look on
the positive and be thankful.=0D
=0D
Again I wish you a great Thanksgiving and Thanks for all you have taught me=
!=0D
=0D
Trey
--------------Boundary-00=_CIWXRN00000000000000

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.