[Mccoypottery-talk] Mammy

Cocamojo40@aol.com Cocamojo40@aol.com
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 20:19:35 EDT

OK, I don't know why I didn't think of this before - just send the link for
the one I bought! DUH!!  Here is my mammy and the jar that came with her.

Jodi
 <A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3242863785&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAB:US:6">eBay item 3242863785 (Ends Sep-22-03 12:43:51 PDT) - RARE AUNT JEMIMA & AMOS
CO</A>