[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: The Real McCoy

LeeLaH5@aol.com LeeLaH5@aol.com
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 06:48:47 EDT

I think you can only retract a bid while the auction is still running. Once
it's over, if you're the winning bidder, you're pretty much stuck. I sell on
Ebay and had a person retract a bid from one of my auctions. I couldn't leave
them bad feedback cause they didn't win the item. I wouldn't have left bad
feedback for something like that anyway. Everyone has their perogative to change
their mind while the auction is still going on.
If that auction isn't finished yet, retract your bid right away.
LeeAnn