[Mccoypottery-talk] incised? or not?

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 22:10:51 EDT

Cathy, you have good examples of both ways.  i have mammies evidently made in
two different production eras.  One incised and one not..both are genuine..To
my knowledge, only the older ones were incised...I'd have to think about it
jar by jar for a while...but I know the ones you mentioned are incised.