[Mccoypottery-talk] pleasant surprise

ACP acpearce@io.com
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 01:05:57 -0600

There's an old green planter thingie, which my mother drops things in,
in the kitchen.  I've never paid much attention to it, because I have
always intended to keep it.  Knowing it was something to keep, I
hadn't cleaned and examined it and set it aside for selling.
Today, I was pleasantly surprised.  I needed to move the dish
for some reason, so as I picked it up, I just turned it over (by
habit) and discovered it was a Brush piece.  I'm happy and
I'm STILL not selling it.   :-)

At this point in time, I am planning to keep everything I grew up
with, that we used daily or even weekly.   I guess I may change
my mind about that later, when I see just how much stuff that is. ;-)
acp