[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Tepee

Tim Harlan tharlan@twinvalley.net
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 20:20:19 -0500

Jennifer;
       A friend just paid $135 for a Tepee jar at auction ,  in very simila=
r condition to the one you describe.       Tulip form vases can run from $4=
0  to whatever 2 people are willing to pay, as do most items at auction.  ;=
>)
Tim
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Jennifer Smith=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 6:37 PM
  Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Tepee

  A Tepee Cookie Jar with a crack on the side on the bottom half running ar=
ound an inch down (very old crack) from the top of the bottom part.  Otherw=
ise in perfect condition.
  Worth?  I'd never even seen one before other than in the books, so I have=
 no idea of the value of this one.
  It's going to be at an auction in 3 weeks, and I wondered.
  Also at this auction is going to be the Deer Planter in good shape, the S=
etter Planter (Setter's head put back on very well done though), Tulip Form=
 planter and a Chrysanthemum planter with one of the leaf tips glued back o=
n.
  Any idea of worth of any of these would be appreciated.
  I REALLY want that Tepee!!!

  Jennifer Smith
  Hull full of Ohio Pottery and Glassware
  Capriherb Farm