[Mccoypottery-talk] Fakes and our Stand against them

Mark Jennings mjtn@charter.net
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 20:11:24 -0600

Linda C. said:  "... I also live in Mississippi ... at our local flea
market ... we [had] a dealer from Tennessee bring a truck load of McCoy
cookie jar's ... as soon as I got close enough to see them I knew they were
fakes ..."

Linda,

I live in Tennessee. What you wrote makes me ashamed that they live here.
I'd like to think that most folks from this southeastern state in the
"Bible Belt" are still honest, but sometimes I'm not so sure anymore.
There's a big difference in integrity in the past 20 years, alone.

mj

... *still* planning to write more and get back in the groove soon - but
things continue happening in my family. "When it rains, it pours."