[Mccoypottery-talk] yard sale

ljconwill@bellsouth.net ljconwill@bellsouth.net
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 11:58:03 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

--------------Boundary-00=_R4JLG6G0000000000000

This past weekend we went to Camden, TN. to there 30 mile yard sale.  I
found one dealer that had 4 McCoy cookie jar's and 2 McCoy boot lamps.  He
was asking $500.00 each for the lamps and the cookie jars he wanted 300.00
each on them.  All 4 were reproduced jar's he said he had been collecting
for 40 years and was just clearing out some of them.  My husband asked him
how many he had and he said that his collection was over 4000 jars. Of
course we just walked off and I told my husband that I bet you could buy all
6 piece he had and come back by in 15 minutes and he would have the same
thing out again.  I will try to list everything I did get later.  =0D
=0D
=0D
Linda
--------------Boundary-00=_R4JLG6G0000000000000

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.