[Mccoypottery-talk] most sought after piece of McCoy?

BarbCrews barbc@thecookiejar.net
Tue, 02 Sep 2003 13:05:33 -0500

ah...  I really don't have that many McCoy jars in my collection but there
are a few I covet.
Like Terry I would like the Globe. I do have the Astronaut jar.........
but  not the Apollo, wouldn't that be a great addition to a collection!

Since I specialize in advertising jars, I really would be more than happy
if I just got the Hamms Bear at a decent price.
~barb

At 12:52 PM 9/2/03 -0400, you wrote:
>Barb, you too, What's evading your collection?

Barbara Crews
A Raggedy Ann in a Barbie Doll World!
Collectibles Guide on About
http://collectibles.about.com