[Mccoypottery-talk] CJ on Ebay...hey that rhymes lol

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 10:47:42 -0800 (PST)

Hi Martie
Thank you so much for the info on the book!!!!!!!
I WILL be getting my paws on one of these as soon as I
can. Meanwhile, the folks on here have been so
helpful.
I think my collection so far is pretty nice, except
when I first started I believe I got taken on a
cauliflower mammy, other than that I have 15 jars that
are just beautiful. Bought a dozen from the guy on
ebay that was selling a collection, his ID was
old-man, dont know if any of ya;ll saw his stuff but
he had some nice things.
Thanks again
Dave