[Mccoypottery-talk] Harold Nichols Mccoy Cookie Jar Book

mccoy@mccoypottery.com mccoy@mccoypottery.com
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 19:09:12 -0600 (CST)

Hello
Yes, that appears to be the going rate and on the low side at that for a
sought after collector item in and of itself. It has been out of print
longer that most of the long term mccoy collectors. Cheers!  Terry

> Amazon  has Harold Nichols-Mccoy Cookie Jars from the first to the latest
> listed for $191.05.  I would LOVE to have this book but I find that just a
> little to pricey for me.

Bella Mia, Inc.
401 Host Drive
Lake Geneva, WI  53147