[Mccoypottery-talk] Harold Nichols Mccoy Cookie Jar Book

mmmeador@hotmail.com mmmeador@hotmail.com
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 19:08:25 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C419AF.0A718700

I registered (for FREE) at www.powells.com<http://www.powells.com/>, an onl=
ine bookstore and put Mr. Nichols book on a wish list.  They emailed me abo=
ut 2 weeks later telling me that they found the book & had it in.  I went t=
o their site & bought it for $6.50.  I also asked for RUSH shipping so my t=
otal was $12.00 for book & shipping.

The book is a MUST have for those of us that generally only collect McCoy C=
ookie Jars.

~Martie

It's not the goal but the way there that matters, and the harder the way "t=
he more worthwhile the journey." ~ Wilfred Thesiger
------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C419AF.0A718700

Here was a non admissible message part of 'application/octet-stream'
MIME type. It has been automatically discarded before sending the
message to the list.

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C419AF.0A718700--