[Mccoypottery-talk] Publication

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 15:48:37 -0400 (EDT)

It is a monthly newsletter.  Send $26.00 to:  NMXpress, Carol Seaman,
8934 Brecksville Rd., 406, Brecksville, OH 44141-2318.  This publication
has been around for quite a few years in one form or another with one
name or another.  Carol will be MC for some of the McCoy events in
Zanesville.  If you don't mind, please mention our name if you decide to
subscribe.  I think we get an extension on our own subscription that
way.  Also, if you do shows, she will give you cards to put in your
booth that pertain to the paper.  I think if you have your name on it
and someone subscribes, you would get an extension too.
Elizabeth

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/