[Mccoypottery-talk] Good Web Site for the eBay'ers!

timbuckto@webtv.net timbuckto@webtv.net
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 12:02:17 -0400

speaking of glassofdeceit, look at my ebay feedback... he (Steve or
Glassoffaith as we all know him) is my only bad mark(s) I am proud
however... that because of my negatives i gave him... he shut down for
awhile back then,and when he came back, he was useing the "Privates" and
you could no longer access his feedback... so it cost me 2 negative
feedbacks... It was worth it.. I'm only an ebay buyer, not a seller, so
the negs havnt hurt me. He also tried getting ebay after me, they sent
me 2 warnings for 'no pay" so I sent them his (glassoffaith) email he'd
set me stateing I didnt have to pay and the deal was off.. ebay dropped
my warnings, but as we all know, getting them negatives removed is near
impossible, if not imposible... i personally encourage everyone to buy
an item or 2 from him, its up to you if you want to actually pay for
them or not.. if he leads you to believe they are the "real McCoys" but
you think they are repros, then let your concious be your guides.. but
be prepaired to get a negative from him if you dont pay... BTW.. ebay
still charges him, even if you dont pay... until he proves you didnt
pay, its a big hastle for him.. poor guy..