[Mccoypottery-talk] question off subject

Loretta A. Payne-Nelson rett@netreach.net
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 09:49:07 -0400

I would also leave negative feedback.  My second buying experience left
me negative and it was unfair, but I explained it in 'my response' to
the feedback.  I also don't like paying by  check or money order because
once the seller receives the money, the buyer has to trust that 'the
item will be shipped.'

There is a true story of a man who is now in prison (for hiring a killer
for his ex wife who had just had quintuplets and moved to Florida from
Texas...just a few years ago) who had sold some type of apparatus
(machine) to get rid of muscle aches and pains on ebay.  He sold
thousands of dollars (or more or ebay) and never shipped any.  The ebay
part was a small chapter in the non-fiction book I read about this
millionaire.
Loretta