[Mccoypottery-talk] I had a question for ebay seller

Vonda De Lorenzo mcpots@journey.com
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 21:34:07 -0400

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D3715632071

Dear fingerbent,

Hi! I've been a McCoy collector since 1988. Your measurements for this jar =
don't match what is in the Sanford Red McCoy book. They state the size is 9=
 1/2" x 8". I don't admit to knowing everything that is being reproduced an=
d I don't have this particular jar to verify. Check with the McCoy Lovers. =
Vonda

I don't know about your book but this is no Reproduction.

What do ya'll think?  I thought he was a little touchy!

Vonda