[Mccoypottery-talk] I had a question for ebay seller

mjtn@charter.net mjtn@charter.net
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 22:44:47 -0500

Hi Vonda,

It doesn't necessarily mean the seller is trying to rip someone off when
they respond this way.  When you question the authenticity of an item,
whether it's really a reproduction or not, some sellers may take offense
because even if they don't realize it's a reproduction, they can't hear the
inflection of your voice, etc., so they may think you're being accusatory.

Just a thought.

mj