[Mccoypottery-talk] adding another mccoy to the family

DAWNIESHY@cs.com DAWNIESHY@cs.com
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 01:02:52 EDT

Dave, permit me to add my congratulations, may you have a beautiful life
together. My husband and I had 56 wonderful years before he went to his Heavenly
home.
                    PS: I love your e-mail "addy" (damitboy). I can't count
the number of times I heard my daddy say that to my brother :-)

                                        Wishing you and your bride the very
best.
Dawn