[Mccoypottery-talk] Someone destroyed a McCoy

McCoyPottery.com List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 02:31:39 -0500

Look at what some idiot (the seller lists them as a "fool") did to this
vase:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&item=3717086646&category=89

Here is a fine example of what looks to be an honest seller.  They have
listed the item to the best of their ability, have entered a low
starting price based on the poor condition, ie, the fact that someone
painted the piece, hence devaluing it.  Finally, their listing mentions
that fact.

I'm kinda wondering what it would take to restore something like this.
I've dealt with an witnessed many art restoration projects in college,
but none that dealt with art pottery.  Anyone know how that is done?

Regards,
The List Mom
McCoy Pottery Online
http://www.mccoypottery.com