[Mccoypottery-talk] WARNING-ADVICE WELCOME

BigBVideo@aol.com BigBVideo@aol.com
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 11:58:57 EDT

I agree with those recommending that you dispute the charges on your credit
card, if that's how your account is set up. That's the easiest and quickest
way. Disputing things thru PayPal is a joke.

Did you requst contact info from eBay? Possibly they have another number on
file there.

I would also file a complaint with Safe Harbor. They are generally useless,
but with enough pressure, you can get them removed from eBay.

You can also file a fraud complaint with the USPS.
http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud/
I'm not sure how they would handle your complaint as you did not mail them
payment, but since they were to mail you the items, the Post Office may consider
your problem within their jurisdiction. I filed a complaint against a seller
who just never got around to sending my item (and still hasn't). The Postal
Service has contacted him and is pursuing it for me.

Look at their feedback. If there are other, recent buyers who have
complaints, or left negatives, contact them. Advise them to file a fraud complaint, too.
I did that with my bad seller, and got several others to file complaints.

Good Luck,
Walter