[Mccoypottery-talk] WARNING-ADVICE WELCOME

Loretta A. Payne-Nelson rett@netreach.net
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 21:00:05 -0400

Paypal would not give me any contact info.  I called them today.  The
merchandise was bought from Goantiques and they don't have a feedback
program that I know of.  The money came out of my Merck Credit Union
account and they go out of their way to help so I will try with them.  I
could pursue it legally someway, but I don't have any contact info.
Sure wish someone lived near Columbus Ohio and could go to the main
office for me.  I have that address but not the official name of the
corporation sponsoring goantiques.