[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Sellers Pictures

~barb xmascookie@thecookiejar.net
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 09:57:21 -0500

Terry,
This reminds me of an auction from several years ago. In fact I mentioned
it on my Fraud list because it was so unbelievable or perhaps it should go
under the Stupid Sellers Lists.
.
Seller had McCoy Little Red Riding Hood for sale.

Of course they found it in an estate sale of a little old woman. The funny
thing was -- in the background of the picture, you could see other McCoy
LRRH jars -- along with their packing boxes that they came in.

Oh yeah... lots of bids were on the jar. DUH

In the cookies of life, friends are the chocolate chips!

http://cookiejarclub.com