[Fwd: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] hmmmm, Is it just me or....????]

Loretta A. Payne-Nelson rett@netreach.net
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:40:09 -0400

David:  For whatever good it will do, I think this should be brought to
ebay's attention.  So many of these sellers get together with their
friends and do "shilling" (I think that's what it is called).  It would
be interesting to check the bidding history and see if certain bidders
just bid to 'push' the bid up.   I have gotten so many 'second chance
offers' on pottery where this has happened and the real winner was just
a fake.  Loretta