[Mccoypottery-talk] OT, in case you haven't seen it yet!

Hues hues@zoomtown.com
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 21:58:04 -0400

He has his own website too!=20

http://www.weddingdressguy.com/

I think it was really funny for him to list it like it did. It had to have =
taken alot of guts for him to put that dress on!!   I don't know about ever=
yone else but I think it is getting taken a little far.   A website, a radi=
o interview and a TV interview?    He did get alot of different emails sent=
 to him and he posted them on his website.  I wonder what his ex-wife think=
s of him now?=20=20=20=20=20
Michelle