[Mccoypottery-talk] Big ole sale im going to

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 23:33:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ya'll,
Just found out about a big sale this Saturday that I
am definately going to attend. They are supposed to
have 4000 or so pieces of McCoy,
Hull,Roseville,Fenton,Carnival and Milk glass. If
there is something in particualar that someone is
looking for, e-mail me and I will look for it. I am
sooooo looking foward to this, and hope it is as good
as they say its going to be.
Dave