[Mccoypottery-talk] New McCoy Pottery News Section

j b cyclops-eyesonly@msn.com
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 07:36:50 -0600

Cool parade Pic's. We have a number of parades here in New Orleans.

James
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: McCoy Pottery List Mom<mailto:listmom@mccoypottery.com>=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com<mailto:mccoypottery-talk@lis=
ts.mccoypottery.com>=20
  Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2004 2:05 AM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] New McCoy Pottery News Section

  On Dec 4, 2004, at 1:42 AM, david mcCoy wrote:

  > Neat feature! You've been a busy guy lately, mom. LOL

  Thank you.. Yeah, too busy :-)

  I am seriously considering making this part of the site a "blog".  This=
=20
  way it will make my life easier in terms of posting, and will allow=20
  others to respond to the posts and share comments/thoughts, etc..

  If anyone has any input on this idea let me know.  I can probably find=20
  some time this weekend to set this up.  Let's see, got the Y in the AM,=
=20
  Christmas Parade here in lovely Lake Geneva (years pics:=20
  http://www.jeremyandkelly.com/morepics/baby/baby-12-6-03<http://www.jerem=
yandkelly.com/morepics/baby/baby-12-6-03>), then Y again=20
  Sunday, my wife's employee Christmas party.  Everything in between..=20
  Hmm.. We'll see :-)

  Regards,
  The List Mom
  McCoy Pottery Online