[Mccoypottery-talk] Listing

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 10:17:28 -0500

There are honest sellers.  I know my daughter and I both try to be as
honest as possible.  Check out her feedback at snifflesmouse or mine at
wyandotkid or a friend's at potsnjugs.  I am sure those on this talk
list who sell on eBay don't ever intentionally mislead anyone.  I for
one would rather refund the money than have anyone unhappy with my
auctions.  Don't condemn all ebay sellers because there are bad apples
in every barrel.