[Mccoypottery-talk] Listing

MidwestVintage@aol.com MidwestVintage@aol.com
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 10:46:34 EST

  I am about ready to give up on ebay also.  I just bought a wind up
christmas ornament that was suppose to be MIB.  Spent quite abit too.  Well it arrived
minus and key and the seller has done everything but accuse me of eating
it!!!.  All I wanted was a working ornament to give my granddaughter for
Christmas, not the big mess this will turn out to be.  Sigh.  If only there was a list
of good sellers that was accurate you could go by.  You can't go by the
feedback.

                                         Julia