[Mccoypottery-talk] Listing

Linda (home) LMuffee@charter.net
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 20:25:17 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Julia and all of the others who are down on Ebay. =0D
There are still quite a few of us HONEST, HARD WORKING SELLERS on Ebay.  =
=0D
Check the Feedback BEFORE BIDDING. If the seller has Private Feedback or
Private Bidders, DON'T BID on their auctions!  Also, if they have numerous
Negatives, be cautious. Ask Questions about the item if you aren't sure it
is authentic. Don't wait until you win the auction and receive the item.
Know your McCoy or whatever it is you are bidding on. Most of the McCoy
fakes stand out like a sore thumb after you learn what to look for. As
someone else said, don't let a few bad apples spoil the whole barrel.  Ebay
can be a great way to get stuff at lower prices, you just have to watch what
you are doing. =0D
I welcome potential bidder checking my Feedback and asking questions. My
Ebay ID is Mccoynmor and I have auctions running most of the time.=0D
 =0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: MidwestVintage@aol.com=0D
Date: 12/04/04 10:47:37=0D
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=0D
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Listing=0D
 =0D
  I am about ready to give up on ebay also.  I just bought a wind up
christmas ornament that was suppose to be MIB.  Spent quite abit too.  Well
it arrived minus and key and the seller has done everything but accuse me of
eating it!!!.  All I wanted was a working ornament to give my granddaughter
for Christmas, not the big mess this will turn out to be.  Sigh.  If only
there was a list of good sellers that was accurate you could go by.  You can
t go by the feedback.=0D
 =0D
 =0D
                                         Julia=0D