[Mccoypottery-talk] Listing

MidwestVintage@aol.com MidwestVintage@aol.com
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 15:11:35 EST

  I don't think the feedback means there have not been problems.  Take me for
instance.  I hate to cause problems.
     One teapot I bought was supposed to be mint.  When I received it there
was a large chip and a hairline.  There was no material in the packing and you
could tell the chip had been there for along time.  When I emailed the seller
he blasted me!  Called me a liar and said it had been in one piece when he
mailed it to me.  Reminded me I had gotten it for a good price.  I replied that
yes the price had been good, but that I would not have even bid had I known the
teapot was chipped and cracked.  It was very nasty.  I couldn't turn it into
insurance because nothing happened to the pot from shipping.  Did I leave him
negative feedback?  No, the man frightened me.  I knew he would leave me nasty
feedback also.  Plus I kept getting nasty emails from him.  I tried to go
through ebay to get it resolved but did not want to spend $20.00 to get my $18.00
back.  That's another crock by the way!  I know, I am chicken.  I just am
very careful about buying now.  In my store we have a money back if the item is
not as described.  I describe everything accurately and I guess I expected
everyone else to do the same.
   So anyway I don't think I am the only one out there who doesn't leave the
feedback when they are not a good seller.  Although I always leave feedback
for a good seller I do hedge for a bad one.

                               Julia