[Mccoypottery-talk] Listing

etuten551@aol.com etuten551@aol.com
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 15:38:57 EST

I have purchased a wheeling peachblow pitcher...875. plus change ... not
wheeling most probably...Italy or China...6 Locke Art tumblers...(very thin glass)
came wrapped in paper no packing material of any kind...3 broken..not
signed..can't find the pattern as locke art..in any book 450. plus change...New
England glass paperweight (perfect)   325.00 came scuffed and had to send it to the
grinder for repair doubt if it is New England glass co... looks and feels too
modern for New England. I would not buy one more thing on EBAY   nor would I
sell on it...It is a group of crooks on both ends  buyers and sellers...As far
as I am concerned...it SUCKS.