[Mccoypottery-talk] You all there?

bettyfnelson@mchsi.com bettyfnelson@mchsi.com
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 18:27:21 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_01B3_01C4E39C.E1941C40

That flood was what happened to me when the discussion of hooking up to =
the "links" was going on.  I got over 180 messages from all sorts of =
real estate people and mortage com. and credit organizations.  =
Apparently it had nothing to do with McCoy since none of the rest of you =
got hit and the man hooking up the link didn't want to be accused of =
sending Spam.  It just happened that what I was flooded with matched the =
link he was hooking up.

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and that you get far more =
interesting things than this flood of messages.  Betty in Iowa
------=_NextPart_000_01B3_01C4E39C.E1941C40

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>That flood was what happened to me when =
the=20
discussion of hooking up to the "links" was going on.&nbsp; I got over =
180=20
messages from all sorts of real estate people and mortage com. and =
credit=20
organizations.&nbsp; Apparently it had nothing to do with McCoy since =
none of=20
the rest of you got hit and the man hooking up the link didn't want to =
be=20
accused of sending Spam.&nbsp; It just happened that what I was flooded =
with=20
matched the link he was hooking up.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas =
and that=20
you get far more interesting things than this flood of messages.&nbsp; =
Betty in=20
Iowa</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_01B3_01C4E39C.E1941C40--