[Mccoypottery-talk] You all there?

M CAUDILL mcaudill@kih.net
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 22:53:14 -0500

They say that if you train both hands to be productive, like a violinist or
guitarist, that the exercise the brain receives helps to ward off
Alzheimers.  Today I used one hand to scroll thru the list and the other to
hit the delete key.  Thanks for the unintentional exercise.  Maybe you can
do it again in another eight years.

Have a wonderful holiday!  Remember our young people who cannot be home.
Our son's National Guard Unit is slated for Iraq deployment in time for
their election.
Mike in KY