[Mccoypottery-talk] Great job selling a fake!

Curly79065@wmconnect.com Curly79065@wmconnect.com
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 00:40:25 EST

He did a great job with this jar and he intends to keep listing it over and
over he says the reserve is so high that nobody would come close to meeting it.
When I saw it last week I had to email him. I loved it..