[Mccoypottery-talk] off-topic

Gail McDonald niniankyria1@msn.com
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 11:54:22 -0600

May all of you have the best and safest holiday imaginable.
Gail
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: david mcCoy<mailto:damitboy@yahoo.com>=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com<mailto:mccoypottery-talk@lis=
ts.mccoypottery.com>=20
  Sent: Friday, December 24, 2004 10:25 AM
  Subject: RE: [Mccoypottery-talk] off-topic

  Well, I am very glad to hear all are well. Its not to bad here in Augusta=
, Georgia. About 40 degrees and cloudy. They are calling for a 30% chance o=
f snow over night. We have never had recordable snowfall on Christmas here!
  I wish all the super folks on the list a very Blessed Christmas and a saf=
e and happy new year!
  God Bless our Troops!
  Dave

  ELIZABETH VAUGHN <revaughn@webtv.net<mailto:revaughn@webtv.net>> wrote:
  Jennifer--great news!! Our daughter in Blacklick still doesn't have
  power, and I don't think our church on Morse Rd. does either. It was
  off yesterday. We will not have a McCoy Christmas since I am the only
  McCoy nut (not as nutty as I used to be) in the family.=20

/lists.mccoypottery.com/>