[Mccoypottery-talk] re: Pink and Blue

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 13:22:21 -0500

I have a 10 place setting with french cassaroles, cereal and ice cream
bowls, all of the mixing bowls except a 7", two pitchers, canisters and
cookie jar, spoon rest, & hurricane lamp.  Have been looking for more
pieces.  I'd like a 12 place setting and a few more serving pieces.
Especially a tea pot and soup tureen.  These are my 'company dishes'.  My
everyday ones are brown drip.  <G>  Then of course my basketweave flower
pots and did I mention my cookie jars?  Don't you just LOVE McCoy???

                      "Loretta A. Payne-Nelson"
                      <rett@netreach.net>                        To:       mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
                      Sent by:                                   cc:
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        Subject:  Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] re: Pink and Blue
                      pottery.com

                      02/17/2004 01:08 PM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

I just love the pink and blue!   I notice the prices have gone up a bit in
the last year.

I recently bought a bunch of pink and blue:  3 casserole pots of different
size with lids, a tea pot, several pitchers and a large soup tureen(sp).
It's either feast or famine.  Around Christmas I got 4 cereal bowls and
small plates and small casserole dishes with handle, gravy bowl, and a
lovely pie plate.  I still don't have dinnerware, but I must have a large
percent of the cooking and cookware.

Thanks to Tom, I have a hurricane lamp to match my other one.

I also bought a McCoy potpourri which is all white...really nice piece.

Tom wrote:
      Edna I am still colecting the Rustic Line and now I have become
      interested in the Pink and Blue!
      Thanks to Chiquita!!!!!!!
      LOL
      Tom