[Mccoypottery-talk] re: Pink and Blue

Loretta A. Payne-Nelson rett@netreach.net
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 14:45:53 -0500

Karen:  Yes, I love it.  I have 3 mixing bowls, and the one with the
pour spout.  I also have two pitchers, all canister and cookie jar, plus
kitchen utensil jar,  salt but no pepper, cream pitcherand 6 hugh mugs
shaped like an ice-cream sundae glass.  The pie plate is lovely.  I
worked 50 hrs a week in Dec. & Jan so I had some extra money for McCoy.
My tea pot is in the mail to me as we speak...I really splurgged and
spent 80.00 for it.  I need a spoon rest and a ladle for the soup
tureen.  I would love to have one place setting.  I'll keep you posted
if I see any of the items you want.  I have several people who email me
privately with pink and blue.  Am just starting with basketweave and
would appreciate it if you let me know if you see any.  French casserole
sounds beautiful.