[Mccoypottery-talk] Limit to amounts written?

timbuckto@webtv.net timbuckto@webtv.net
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 21:03:38 -0500 (EST)

Hi ya'll. Cold and Ocky again here in Michigan. Did i hear someone say
that there is a limit to how much I can write per letter to the group?
Oh No.. this is terrible <sobbing> I'm not used to having to stifle my
motor mouth, especially when talking about my addiction. If they bust me
for writtin to much... I'll just plead insanity, yes, I's juss crazy
'bout that McCoy stuff.. hehe
anywayZ... If someone would be kind enough to let me know my limits...
Then I'll do my best to be a good boy and not talk your ears off..
Thanks Much! Tim