[Mccoypottery-talk] Limit to amounts written?

Loretta A. Payne-Nelson rett@netreach.net
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 22:32:11 -0500

Tim:  You can write a bunch.  The only reason mine were too long was
because I would add comments on already long emails...I just kept adding
on to emails where several people had written without deleting some of
the earlier comments.
Loretta