[Mccoypottery-talk] eBay item 3704828526 (Ends Feb-22-04 22:10:27 PST) - MUST SEE...Antique 5 Gallon Crock.. MUST SEE!

Loretta A. Payne-Nelson rett@netreach.net
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 10:33:16 -0500

Would someone please help me.  This person has given me a second chance
offer at 89.00, but I look up all of her past history and this is the
5th or 6th time this was listed.  It seems all of the bidders on her
item have little or no feedback history.  Does this crock look
authentic? She wrote and told me she has had it 30 years and bought it
from an old farm sales 30 years ago.  None of her items seems to sell.
Thanks a million.
Loretta
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1217&item=3704828526
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1217&item=3704828526>