[Mccoypottery-talk] eBay item 3704828526 (Ends Feb-22-04 22:10:27 PST) - MUST SEE...Antique 5 Gallon Crock.. MUST SEE!

Betty Nelson bettyfnelson@mchsi.com
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:48:43 -0600

Did she give you a second chance after the auction ended?  I never saw a cr=
ock with that design on it but it was a high price for something you were g=
oing to have to pay freight on.  Betty
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Loretta A. Payne-Nelson=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 9:33 AM
  Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] eBay item 3704828526 (Ends Feb-22-04 22:10:2=
7 PST) - MUST SEE...Antique 5 Gallon Crock.. MUST SEE!

  Would someone please help me.  This person has given me a second chance o=
ffer at 89.00, but I look up all of her past history and this is the 5th or=
 6th time this was listed.  It seems all of the bidders on her item have li=
ttle or no feedback history.  Does this crock look authentic? She wrote and=
 told me she has had it 30 years and bought it from an old farm sales 30 ye=
ars ago.  None of her items seems to sell.
  Thanks a million.
  Loretta
  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3D1217&item=3D3704=
828526