[Mccoypottery-talk] Hi Everyone!

timbuckto@webtv.net timbuckto@webtv.net
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 20:29:56 -0500 (EST)

Hope everyone is well.. its FRIDAY! I'm hoping to go to the Kalamzoo
County fairgrounds saturday for a huge Garage sale. At least I THINK
thats what they called it. And even more importantly I hope its THIS
saturday! I caught a one secong clip on TV today and I cant seem to find
out anything frher about it. So, I guess Sheryl and I load Hunter up in
th morning and take a cruise. Its only 45 minutes and if i was wrong
about what i THINK was supposed to happen tomorrow then I guess we'll do
a couple antique stores. The Alamo antique store is one we've been to a
few times and always seem to find something to buy... Tho not always a
McCoy.
    I do have a question for the McGuru's of the list. Is there a site
on this internet, the "Mother Load" of all sites,where I can go and find
every piece of pottery ever made, who made it, how much its worth, along
with pictures from every angle? Wake up Tim!! Wake Up!.. Oh sorry
everyone.... Was I just dreaming??? LOL
   We're wishing you all a wonderul McCoy filled weekend! Tim & Co.