[Mccoypottery-talk] Stupid question.......?

Olivia Sundby horseluvnhonee@yahoo.com
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 06:57:09 -0800 (PST)

Hi folks,
Just a quick,stupid question:
How do I keep the sentences in my posts from going way over off the page. I know I can scroll over to read them..but it's quite annoying...how can I fix it and get a normal message that can be read on one screen..LOL???
Thanks,

Olivia