[Mccoypottery-talk] ebay fraud

mmmeador@hotmail.com mmmeador@hotmail.com
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 21:45:01 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0086_01C3FE44.1E3496A0

I do not like purchasing McCoy off of Ebay, but I do buy lots of other thin=
gs like Disney movies for the kids, karaoke stuff for my 13 yr old, sports =
stuff for my son & other "stuff" but never McCoy.

I like "McHunting" so I too think Ebay makes it too easy (just my preferenc=
e) & I'm afraid of breakage during shipping & possibly buying a fake.

That's what is so great about about people.  Everyone has their own prefere=
nces which makes sharing info so much more fun.  Would be very boring if we=
 all did everything the same.

~Martie

PS ~ Spring is beginning to arrive here in Missouri - YIPPEE!!!!!!!!
------=_NextPart_000_0086_01C3FE44.1E3496A0

Here was a non admissible message part of 'application/octet-stream'
MIME type. It has been automatically discarded before sending the
message to the list.

------=_NextPart_000_0086_01C3FE44.1E3496A0--