[Mccoypottery-talk] My first REAL Collector's Jar!!!

Trey trey2287@hotmail.com
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 07:05:42 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

--------------Boundary-00=_ID0XBHK0000000000000

If authentic, you made a GREAT buy!  We have two in the store, both listed
at $800.  Good Job! =0D
 =0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=0D
Date: Friday, January 02, 2004 21:48:57=0D
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=0D
Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] My first REAL Collector's Jar!!!=0D
 =0D
As most of you know, I've up to this point only been part of the "collector=
=0D
club" due to my past association with Roger Jensen. I think that has just=
=0D
changed!!=0D
 =0D
Look at what I just bought:=0D
 =0D
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI
dll?MfcISAPICommand=3DViewItem&item=3D3263135234=0D
 =0D
The Kovels Guide has this listed between $800.00 & $1800.00, depending on=
=0D
color and condition. Most that I've seen on the Net are selling for about=
=0D
$750.00 in today's economy.=0D
 =0D
How do you think I did??? I know it's not McCoy, but....=0D
 =0D
 =0D
:-)=0D
 =0D
Kevin=0D
 =0D
 =0D

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.