[Mccoypottery-talk] ebay seller wannabe

Trey trey2287@hotmail.com
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 07:19:18 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

--------------Boundary-00=_601XWCW0000000000000

I can't answer all your questions.  I can tell you that some dealers in the
store that I work in list some of their higher items on Ebay as well as keep
it in the store (on the listing, they state that it is in an Antique store
and may be sold prior to the end of Auction).  I usually ship with FedEx;
the Post Office is my alternative.  Cost: I usually charge whatever the
actual handling costs are -- boxes, tape, paper, packing, etc.  I'll look
for a box to use prior to buying one (saves them money and cleans up stuff
around here).  =0D
=0D
Some one else will have to answer the other questions.=0D
 =0D
=20
--------------Boundary-00=_601XWCW0000000000000

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.