[Mccoypottery-talk] ebay seller wannabe

Vonda De Lorenzo mcpots@journey.com
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 20:32:29 -0500

Thank you for the info.  I had found Ruby Lane a couple of weeks ago while =
surfing!  I printed all 19 pages of info to review to see if this is where =
I should set up shop.  Can you explain the "clicks" thing a little better? =
 How much does it average a month to have the shop?

I work in a hospital, so I'll check on the peanuts there!  The post office =
just sent my boxes to me for free!  I ordered tape and labels too from them=
.  Everything is free.

I will save your link so if I do sign with them, you will get the credit!

Thank you.

Vonda